I have not posted here lately because I have been busy writing a short ebook about natural beekeeping for beginners using horizontal top bar hives.
The new ebook covers
- Getting Started in Beekeeping
- A Suitable Location
- The Design Of Bee Hive
- Clothing And Equipment Needed
- Acquiring Bees
- How to Handle Bees
- Beekeeping Year
- Swarm Control
- Queen Management Techniques
- Feeding Bees
- bee Stings
- Processing Your Honey
- Bee Pests & Diseases
This is a 50 page ebook that you can download to your computer packed with useful information especially if you are considering natural beekeeping and you are not sure where to start.
If you would like more information on my new ebook please visit the website www.topbarbeekeeping.com..
As well as the book you can subscribe to a series of free articles I have written about bees:
- The Exploitation Of The Honey Bee. Where I detail my personal take on modern beekeeping as the exploitation of a wild creature.
- The Different Bee Casts The Queen, Drones and Worker Bees
- Honey Bee Species including the Italian Bee – Apis Mellifera Ligustica, Carniolan Bee – Apis Mellifera Carnica. etc.
- The Hive Year detailing the changes to the bee colony over a year.
- The History of Beekeeping.
- The Decline Of The Honey Bee my personal take on the possible causes of why the bee is under pressure and their numbers declining.
At least take a look at the new site here, subscribe to the FREE articles and let me know what you think.
As well as writing the beekeeping book I have been busy on a new novel. I have put the Science Fiction series to one side at the moment and I am concentration on a historical romance that links a person in the present day with an ancestor in Roman Pompeii.
More information on that soon.
A Happy and Prosperous New Year To Everyone